In no particular order, the list is as follows:
- Jason Njoku, iROKO Partners
- Sim Shagaya, Konga
- Abasiama Idaresit, Wild Fusion
- Mike Adenuga, Globacom
- Tayo Oviosu, Paga
- Valentine Obi, eTranzact
- Florence Seriki, Omatek
- Leonard “Leo” Stanley Nnamdi Ekeh, Zinox Technologies
- Funke Opeke, Mainstreet Technologies (MainOne Cable)
- Mitchell Elegbe, Interswitch
Drawing from statistics of Nigeria’s rebased GDP figures, information and communication technologies (ICT) and its sub-sectors are key drivers of Nigeria’s impressive economic growth. And more interestingly, the major players in this tech-shift aren’t foreigners; Nigerians, and Africans at large, have taken the bulls by the horns, cashing in on the fortunes of IT driven businesses, and contributing immensely to economic and infrastructural development, job creation and youth empowerment.
Read more: Ventures Africa | Top 10 Tech CEOs In Nigeria.