Euromonitor reveals the next eight Sub-Saharan African consumer markets with the brightest growth prospects: Angola, Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Mozambique, Senegal, Tanzania and Uganda.
These markets had a combined consumer spending of $192B in 2013 and a combined population of 289M.
Between 2013 and 2030 the GDP of these countries will increase by 172% in real terms compared to 150% in Sub-Saharan Africa as a whole.
Unable to view the “Africa’s Markets of the Future” report? Download it here
Africa’s Markets of the Future: Euromonitor International
more analytics from African Business Central.
- Shop Africa 2016 (Report & Infographics): Knight Frank
- Africa Report 2015 – Real Estate Markets in a Continent of Growth and Opportunity: Knight Frank (Infographics & Report)
- African Markets Guide 2015: Barclays (Report)
- Africa’s Prospects – Macro Environment, Business, Consumer and Retail Outlook Indicators (Infographics & Report): Nielsen
- Real GDP Growth Rates (2007 – 2017) of Countries in Africa (Interactive Map & Chart)
- Into Africa: The continent’s Cities of Opportunity – PwC (Video, Presentation, and Report)
- Compelling investment markets in Africa – Inside Riscura’s Bright Africa 2015 Report: Debbie O’Hanlon, Senior Analyst, RisCura (Infographics)
- Africa attractiveness program 2016: EY (Infographics & Reports)
- The 2015 African Retail Development Index (Infographics, Video & Report): AT Kearney
- Africa property offers rich pickings for the brave
- MasterCard and Ecobank partner to accelerate electronic payments adoption in 28 Sub-Saharan African countries
- The mobile economy – Africa 2016: GSMA (Infographics & Report)
- Facebook to open 1st Africa office in Johannesburg. Ex-Ogilvy South Africa Chairman to head operations
- Which African countries will see the greatest growth in millionaires over the next 10 years?
- 3 reasons things are looking up for African economies: McKinsey & World Economic Forum
- Citi to Deutsche Bank on charm offensive in Africa as banks clamor for bond issuance deals
- Private equity firm Vital Capital plans $500M Africa fund as demand booms
- Real Estate Transparency Improves in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Africa’s richest man plans to almost double the continent’s cement production by 2020 (Infographic)
- The African economy: Better than people think
- IPO Watch Africa 2014: PwC (Infographics & Report)
- The IMF Says The World’s In A Mess – But Not Africa
- Here are Africa’s top 10 fastest growing economies (Infographics)
- Africa’s middle-class boom is real, study shows – and it’s gaining speed: Simon Freemantle, Senior Political Economist, Standard Bank
- Expert opinion: Where in Africa would you invest $1 million?
- African Property Delivers for Private Equity Investors: Derrick Roper, CEO, Novare Equity Partners
- Diageo: Could Africa Be The Motor For Growth?
- Why you should take chances: Marek Zmyslowski, Managing Director of top African hotel booking website Jovago (Video)
- FastJet seeks South African investors to fund growth in bid to become the “first pan-African discount airline”
- Africa is the fastest growth region for private banking globally: New World Wealth
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s most and least resilient economies (Infographics): Anna Rosenberg, Head, Sub-Saharan Africa Research, Frontier Strategy Group
- African tech startups raise record-breaking $370M in 2016: Partech Ventures (Infographic)
- Africa Attractiveness Survey 2014 – Executing Growth: EY (Report)
- Real estate: Building the future of Africa – PwC (Report)
- Why I cannot tell ‘the African story’: Nancy Kacungira, News Anchor, KTN (Infographic)
- Africans Open Fuller Wallets to the Future
- Africa outperforms global economy despite downward revisions
- A.P. Moller raises $550 million for Africa infrastructure fund, targets $1 billion in 12 months
- Africa on course for growing debt issuance: Megan McDonald, Global Head of Debt Primary Markets, Standard Bank
- Jumia launches in Angola