Oil producer Afren Plc said it had ended talks with Nigeria‘s Seplat Petroleum Development Co Plc over a potential sale of the company.
Afren, which has most of its oilfields in Nigeria, said it had not received any proposal from Seplat that it believed could be implemented on satisfactory terms.
Seplat confirmed that it did not intend to make an offer.
Read more: UPDATE 2-Afren ends talks with Seplat Petroleum over potential sale | Reuters.
- Nigeria’s Seplat confirms interest in British oil producer Afren
- Nigeria’s Seplat gets more time to make an offer for Afren
- Afren shares jump 11% on preliminary offer from Nigeria’s Seplat
- Is now the right time to buy Afren?
- Seplat’s Chairman ABC Orjiako on recent acquisitions and growth targets (Video)
- Oando moves to Nigeria’s top league with $1.5B ConocoPhillips deal
- Oando Shares Surge on the Nigerian Stock Exchange following approval of $1.65B Acquisition of ConocoPhillips Nigeria
- Oando completes $1.65B acquisition of ConocoPhillips’ Nigerian assets
- Nigeria-focused oil producer Afren appoints industry veteran Alan Linn as CEO
- London Stock Exchange to pursue African company listings
- Nigeria’s Buhari should sell stakes in oil and gas joint ventures, says Seplat Chairman ABC Orjiako
- Nigeria’s Sahara to raise up to $1.4B in London & Lagos IPOs along with debut dollar bond sale
- African M&A deal volume at a seven year high, says Mergermarket
- London Stock Exchange eyes dual listings on West African capital markets
- Orji Uzor Kalu: The Nigerian Millionaire Who Wants To Negotiate With Boko Haram
- The 20 most valuable companies in Nigeria
- Sub-Saharan Africa’s national oil companies have big ambitions. Funding remains a challenge: Rolake Akinkugbe, Head of Energy and Natural Resources, FBN Capital
- Cementing Africa’s future: The rise and rise of Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man
- How Nigeria’s top tycoons made their fortunes
- Africa’s Top 10 IPOs in 2014 (Infographic)
- Nigeria Proposes Oil Minister as OPEC Head
- Nigeria’s Interswitch considers IPO dual-listing on London Stock Exchange & Nigerian Stock Exchange for Africa expansion
- Global African Investment Summit ends with record number of 36 bankable projects worth $246B presented to international investors
- Nigeria Strategy – H1 2015: ARM (Report)
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Chasing A Trillion Dollar Market Cap: Oscar Onyema, CEO, Nigerian Stock Exchange (Video)
- The Miraculous Deliverance Of Oga Jona: A Satirical Piece on Nigeria by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Nothing is more important than bringing home Nigeria’s missing girls: Goodluck Jonathan, President of Nigeria
- Lessons Nigeria’s Buhari can learn from Obama about managing a tough economy
- Mercenaries in Africa: South Africa struggles in vain to ban soldiers of fortune
- Why is Ghana 25 times more successful than Nigeria at attracting tourism revenues?
- Nigeria, Argentina, and Vietnam Prove Top Picks for Multinationals – Frontier Strategy Group
- Will Scottish referendum encourage Africa’s separatists?
- Chad’s Foreign Minister Moussa Faki Mahamat elected African Union Chairman
- Nigeria’s SEC announces exit of Director General Arunma Oteh
- Big-tackling ex-Springbok rugby player Cobus Visagie starts Africa fund
- Why South Africa must get real: Bonang Mohale, Chairman, Shell South Africa
- Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest tycoon, adds another $2B into Nigeria refinery
- GE proposes investing in Nigeria’s oil refineries
- Vitol partners with private equity firm Helios in $276M deal to buy 60% of Oando’s downstream business
- Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola’s Forte Oil signs $83M contract with Siemens