Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie has been listed by Time magazine as one of the world’s 100 most influential people.
Three other Nigerians – Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau, President-elect Muhammadu Buhari, and #BringBackOurGirls campaigner Obiageli Ezekwesil – also appear on the list.
Ms Adichie, 37, is hailed by the US magazine as a "creator of characters".
The four Nigerians appear with three other Africans on the annual list.
They include Sudanese aid worker Mustafa Hassan, Liberia’s Ebola-fighting doctor Jerry Brown and Tunisia’s President Beji Caid Essebsi.
Read more: Nigeria's Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on 100 most-influential list – BBC News.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on the World of African Literature
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s “Americanah” comes to France
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: An interview with Vogue
- New Wave of African Writers With an Internationalist Bent
- Page-to-screen possibilities for Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s ‘Americanah’ (Starring Lupita Nyong’o and David Oyelowo)
- President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (“GEJ”) of Nigeria is clueless, incompetent, and callous: 35 reasons why this is a big lie
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s Half of a Yellow Sun included in BBC’s list of “The 21st Century’s 12 Greatest Novels”
- Africa’s new story won’t be told without its diaspora: Pius Adesanmi, Professor of English and African Studies, Carleton University
- How Davido Became African Pop Music’s Fortunate Son
- Nollywood: The new business of African film
- Compelling investment markets in Africa – Inside Riscura’s Bright Africa 2015 Report: Debbie O’Hanlon, Senior Analyst, RisCura (Infographics)
- Akosua Adoma Owusu to Adapt Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Short Story
- David Oyelowo to star with Lupita Nyong’o in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s “Americanah” movie adaptation
- Nneka: Nigeria’s soul superstar is back – and as outspoken as ever
- Africa’s contemporary art is booming, so buy it while you can
- Orji Uzor Kalu: The Nigerian Millionaire Who Wants To Negotiate With Boko Haram
- “Americanah” coming soon: You’re really going to want to see Lupita’s next movie
- Billionaire Aliko Dangote’s smooth landing
- Buhari pursues cabinet to boost Nigeria’s economy and battle Boko Haram
- Africa isn’t a country: Don’t judge this thriving continent by the Ebola crisis
- #LintonLies: Louise Linton just wrote the perfect White-Savior-in-Africa story
- Continental drift: Africa39, an anthology of writing from south of the Sahara, is too good to miss
- The Lagos power list: 21 people in 21 million
- Nigeria’s cabinet: Seven people to watch in Buhari’s team
- Angola’s capital Luanda remains ‘most expensive city’ for expats in Mercer’s 2015 Cost of Living ranking
- Meet Nigeria’s Nollywood, the world’s second largest movie industry
- According to Forbes, the 2 most powerful women in Africa are Joyce Banda and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
- Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan begins re-election campaign
- Hiding From Our Past by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Nigeria’s history problem needs the light from “Half of a Yellow Sun”
- The Miraculous Deliverance Of Oga Jona: A Satirical Piece on Nigeria by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Nigeria offers investors a unique opportunity for strong long-term growth: Global X MSCI Nigeria ETF (Infographics)
- Nigeria’s Goodluck Jonathan slams Islamists abroad, is muted at home
- I’ve seen Nigeria’s old power at work. I know change is coming: Ken Saro-Wiwa, Jr., Partner, Dragon Africa
- Nigeria’s former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, quits ruling party in blow to current president, Goodluck Jonathan
- The Economist explains: The demand for Nigerian debt
- Nigerian Opposition Leader Buhari Arrives in London on ‘Charm Offensive’
- Nigeria committed to good governance and fighting terror: Muhammadu Buhari, President of Nigeria
- Nigeria’s New Direction: Amy Jadesimi, MD, LADOL (Lagos Deep Offshore Logistics Base)
- Nigeria’s Goodluck Jonathan makes surprise visit to insurgency-hit northeast