Victoria Island. Ikeja. Marina. These are all areas of Lagos, Nigeria.
Like any other major city in the world, Lagos (Estimated population: 5.2M) does have its good parts.
Check out these spectacular ultra HD drone shots of Nigeria.
Watch more videos from African Business Central.
- Eko Atlantic: Is This Man-Made Island in Nigeria a Sign of What Cities Will Have to Do to Survive Rising Seas?
- The top 10 hotels for service in Nigeria: TripAdvisor
- Check out these spectacular ultra HD drone shots of Nigeria (Video)
- Hilton Expands Presence in Nigeria with Signing of Hilton Lagos Airport
- Travelstart appoints Philip Akesson as Nigeria Country Manager
- BON Hotels takes over management of four Protea Hotels locations in Nigeria
- Uber, the sharing economy and the future of transportation in Lagos
- Eko Atlantic: Why Nigeria’s plans for a dream Eldorado city in Lagos are not radical enough (Video)
- The top 10 cities for Africa’s millionaires (Photos, Videos, & Infographic)
- How Africa’s super-rich spend their millions (Video)
- Looking for an investment? African art is hotter than gold (Photos & Videos)
- Check out the 8 Nollywood movies taking this year’s Toronto International Film Festival by storm (Photos & Videos)
- Nigeria’s booming music scene: An interview with D’banj (Video)
- 2 brothers have tapped into Africa’s coffee renaissance (Video & Photos)
- Nigeria’s Nollywood showcases its massive potential at Toronto Film Festival (Video)
- Michael Ugwu is leading the Nigerian music revolution (Video)
- How Uber is changing life in Nigeria (Video)
- Failing all the way to success: Jason Njoku, Founder & CEO, iROKO Partners (Video)
- Fifty years of Lagos. But what about the next 50?
- Jason Njoku, iROKOtv, and Nollywood (Video)
- Zainab Ashadu, founder of designer handbag maker Zashadu, on her design philosphy of sustainability and durability (Video)
- Africa’s First City: Lagos, Nigeria
- Game Changers Africa: A profile of Tony Elumelu, Chairman of Heirs Holdings, UBA and Transcorp (Video)
- Chasing your dreams: Chioma Omeruah at TEDxEuston (Video)
- Check out Africa Internet Group’s new offices in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria (Video)
- Reckitt Benckiser sees Nigeria as Brazil peer in 20 years (Video)
- Lagos 2050: How should Africa’s biggest city prepare for doubling in size?
- Nigeria: The next big frontier for luxury
- Royal Gardens Mall: RMB Westport & Trojan Estates to develop largest mall in Nigeria for $170M in Lagos
- The Business of Fashion Op-Ed: Luxury Brands Are Wrong to Ignore Africa
- Zuckerberg’s visit is a validation for betting big on Nigeria’s tech industry (Video)
- Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote eyes 2016 London Stock Exchange listing of Dangote Cement (Video)
- Uber gears up to ease stressful commutes in Nigeria
- Nigeria is in talks with investors to set up national carrier airline: Osita Chidoka, Nigeria’s Minister of Aviation (Video)
- The Making of MDX-i: West Africa’s premier Tier III Data Center (Video)
- Mo Abudu, ‘Africa’s Oprah’, Showcases Different Side of Africa (Video)
- Lagos, Nigeria: Africa’s Big Apple
- The changing face of Lagos: Anna Rosenberg, Head, Sub-Saharan Africa Research, Frontier Strategy Group
- Why you should take chances: Marek Zmyslowski, Managing Director of top African hotel booking website Jovago (Video)
- Into Africa: The continent’s Cities of Opportunity – PwC (Video, Presentation, and Report)