Private equity firm Actis exits its investment in Nigeria's Ikeja City Mall

Ikeja City Mall, Lagos, Nigeria

Ikeja City Mall in Lagos has been sold for an undisclosed amount to two South African property funds, Hyprop Investments Limited and Attacq Limited.

The previous owners, Actis, RMB Westport and Paragon Holdings on Tuesday confirmed the sale.

SA Real Estate Investment Trust, Hyprop acquired a 75% interest in Ikeja City Mall and the JSE-listed real estate capital growth fund, Attacq has acquired the remaining 25%.

Read more: Nigeria’s Ikeja City Mall sold to South African property companies – Africa Property News | Commercial & Residential Property | Real Estate Investment and Construction News

Recommended